Tonight we’re talking about sharpeners.
- Hagan’s Instagram pictures (these are cracking me up as I post!)
- Write Pads
- Offline Vendors for Write
- BW Volumes
- Dux Brass Adjustable
- Frixion Gel Pens
- Bob Slate
- Brass Bullet
- Kum Auto Long Point
- Classroom Friendly
- Carl A5
- Dahle 133
- Deli 635
- Choo Choo
- Kershaw Chive
- Kershaw Leek
- Spiderco Bug
- Gerber Curve
- Franklin-Christoph Blue Linen Notebook Cover
Find us online:
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/originallcharper/
- Twitter: @originalLCharper
- IG: @theweeklypencil
- Twitter: @theweeklypencil
- Twitter: @lenore_hoyt
- Facebook: Erasable Podcast, RSVP Stationery podcast
2 thoughts on “Episode 8: I Literally Talk for a Living”
Enjoyed listening to this episode!
The audio on Less’ end was a little distorted and fuzzy, albeit still comprehensible, but I’m sure you guys are aware of it.
I think I mentioned in a previous comment that the main sharpener I use is the Bullet, and I also use a Masterpiece on occasion.
I collected knives before I got into pens and pencils, so I enjoyed the knife sharpening segment — I concur about seeing a knife as a tool rather than a weapon. I actually haven’t tried too much pencil sharpening with a knife, but I may dedicate a knife just for sharpening — I have an Opinel, which I know is popular for pencil sharpening, so that may be the knife for me to start practicing with.
Once again, really liked the episode.
Saved as a favorite, I really like your blog!